Neemrana Real Estate
Neemrana is an ancient historical town in Behror tehsil of Alwar district of Rajasthan, India. It is situated at 90 km from Gurgaon and 120 Km from Delhi on the Delhi-Jaipur highway in between Behror and Shahajahanpur. This area is also known as Raath region. It is the site of 16th century hill-fort occupied by Chauhans till 1947. The erstwhile ruling family is considered to be the direct lineage of Prithviraj Chauhan.
Neemrana is one of the booming industrial hub of India. It is on way to becoming the greatest destination for investors across the globe. A 40,000 acres Global city is planned in Neemrana-Behror-Shahajahanpur area for which land has already been designated. It will be able to house around one million people. This mega city will have sub-cities within including the Cyber City, Medicity, Knowledge City, Entertainment City, SEZ City, World Trade City, Bio-diversity Park, a Dry Port City and an airport facility. All these will be self-sufficient in terms of residential, commercial, retail and entertainment spaces. Several industrial zones & special economic zones such as the Export Promotion Industrial Park are also in the pipeline.
It has advanced infrastructure development in progress including -14 flyovers beyond IMT Manesar, Cargo Airport, Mass Rapid Transit System & widening of National Highway to 8 lanes. A Super Expressway Highway is also planned parallel to the highway to improve the area's connectivity for which the approvals are awaited.
Reason's for investment in Neemrana
- Neemrana is being developed as key industrial destination on Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC).
- Manufacturing units and development in Neemrana to a large extent are technically and financially aided by Japan.
- A Japanese City is already functional within an area of 1250 acres and Japan External trade Organisation (JETRO) is in advance stage of discussion with The Rajasthan State Industrial Development and Investment Corporation (RIICO) for further expansion of it by 500 acres.
- Approx. 40 Japanese companies including Daikin Airconditioning, Dainichi Color India Pvt Ltd, Imasen Manufacturing India Pvt. Ltd, Nissin Brakes,Takata India ,Toyoda Gosei, Toyota Kirloskar Motar Pvt ltd, Mitsui India Pvt ltd, Unicharm India Pvt Ltd, Nippon Steel Pipes are already operational.
- The MOU has signed between RIICO and South Korean Trade Promotion Agency (Kotra) to set up a Korean zone at Ghilot in Neemrana.
- 500 Acres RIICO Industrial Park already developed with 508 units under production with an investment of over 4000 cr.
- Prominent Indian companies functional in this zone are Havells India Ltd, Liberty whiteware Ltd, Parle Biscuits Pvt Ltd, Ginni International Ltd, Roaches breweries ,HNG Glass, Terry Plus & Electrolux kelvinator.
- Havells India Ltd is expanding the capacity of its Neemrana manufacturing unit to handle the growing demand of LED for Indian as well as foreign consumption.
- Hero Moto Corp has set up its Fourth Manufacturing Facility and Global Parts Centre in Neemrna in the month of Oct.2014 with an investment of 1050 Cr.
- The plant spread over 94 acres would employ more than 3000 people and would have an installed capacity of 7,50,000 units per annum.
- In Dec.2014 RIICO has launched India's first organised ceramic and glass zone in 750 acres at Ghiloth near Neemrana. As this area has abundant raw material like clay, silica sand, feldspar, gypsum, limestone, wollastonite and dolomite and is close to the Inland Container Depot of CONCOR on the Dedicated Freight Corridor linking Mumbai to Delhi, provides easy and fast freight access from this area to the consumption hubs of Gujarat and Maharashtra as well as to major parts of exports.
- Rajasthan is the depository and mining hub for all basic ingredients of ceramic and glass and is the sole state that supplies all the raw material for the ceramics and glass industry across India; be it Feldspar, Fire-clay, Ball clay or Silica"Abundant raw material like clay, silica sand, feldspar, gypsum, limestone, wollastonite and dolomite.
- About 38 universities have received approval for setting up establishment in Neemrana. With these the area would develop as a major educational hub.
- NIIT, Raffles, Rai University, School of Aeronautics, Cambay School of Hospitality Management & St. Margret Engineering college are already operational.
- It is a natural extension of outward growth of Gurgaon. All this development would generate employment, income and shortage of available houses.
- Realty sector in Neemrana is still in its nascent stage and prices are still realistic in comparison to other parts of the NCR, hence a huge potential of growth and a great option for an investor as well as an end user.
- Great scope for rental housing – Hundreds of Managers commuting daily from Gurgaon and Rewari.